I am thrilled to announce the release of version 5.4 of Nikola, a static site/blog generator
Here's the (incomplete!) changelog for this release :
- Twitter Card / Open Graph support.
- Smart math support
- New soundcould directive
- Custom "read more" links
- Better time display, timezone support
- Better doit integration (Issue #151)
- Make the whole listings folder browsable (Issue #128)
- New GZIP_FILES/GZIP_EXTENSIONS options to create gzipped copies of some files (Issue #348)
- New optional path parameter to new_post command.
- Wordpress importer: option to not download files
- Wordpress importer: option to squash newlines
- Separated BLOG_URL into SITE_URL and BASE_URL
- Added DISABLED_PLUGINS option (Issue #354)
- Added missing </div> in default theme templates.
- Wordpress import: Description is left empty if no description is found.
- When running the build command it is now possible to get help.
- Load jQuery before bootstrap in JS bundle (Issue #327)
- Generate valid HTML5 for redirects (Issue #276)
- Fixed "nikola check"
- Fixed internationalized RSS links
- Make commands that need to be run in a site fail gracefully (Issue #342)
- Use localized links on lxml fixer
- Redirections created during the import from wordpress are now written to conf.py
- Stop parsing metadata in post file on first blank line
- Metadata handling cleanups by Tordek
- Fixed blockquote font size inconsistency
- Wordpress Import: Do not break indentation (issue #189)
- Make things work even if SITE_URL has a path (Fix #307)
|||There are also some extra bits of documentation, and a awesome beta theme called "site-reveal" based on bootstrap and reveal.js!|