My stated goal of Akregator feature parity is looking even better. With screenshot!
If you didn't read (or care about) last night's updates to yesterday's post, here they are:
- Implemented "Mark posts as read on arrival for this feed"
- Implemented customupdate intervals for feeds
- Fixed article filtering
- Implemented filtering by article status
- Implemented folder-as-feed (not perfect)
- Export as OPML
And today I did these:
- Switched from Mako to Tenjin (which I can just bundle)
- Implemented "Combined View" mode (you can see it in the screenshot above)
- Implemented "Import Technorati top 10"
- Organized the code correctly
- Wrote a Paver script so it can be installed nicely (someday)
- Removed all generated files from the repo (now you generate them using paver and/or setup.py)
So, on the TODO we have:
- Implement app preferences dialog
- Pagination for combinedView (so you don't have a page with 90000 posts in it which takes a month to load)
- Akregator DB import script, so I can compare performances reasonably.
And still fun!
Current LOC count: 1295