Since this is the first post that appears in Planet Python, a small intro is in order.
Hi, my name is Roberto Alsina, I am a former KDE developer, amateur programmer  , python fan.
These are some of the new features since 0.11:
- PDFBuilder, a Sphinx extension to generate PDFs.
- Kerning (requires wordaxe from SVN)
- AAFigure support (diagrams using ASCII Art)
- PageBreaks can be odd/even/any
- Support for advanced page counters (manual numbering, roman/arabic/letters)
- Much better styling, specially for tables.
- About two dozen bugfixes.
So, please, take a look, you may like it!
|||That just means I love programming.|