Yes, version 5.4.4 of Nikola, my static site/blog generator is just published at the usual place, including the following improvements:
- New Japanese translation.
- Nikola check exists with 1 if there is an error
- New HIDE_UNTRANSLATED_POSTS option that ensures you don't have mixed-language pages (Issue #373)
- New theme "site-planetoid" for use with the planetoid plugin.
- New 'retired' tag for posts that should no longer be in feeds.
- Added post data as a uptodate check for mustache (Issue #456)
- Rebuild post pages when the post's translation list changes (Issue #458)
- Handle "-h" (Issue #460)
- Added correct help for console command (Issue #460)
- Escape twittercard data (Issue #452)
- Added missing "twittercard" in story template
- Added support for per-language tags (Issue #450)
- Fix wrong path splitting (Issue #434)
- Remember locale even when set_locale failes (Issue #446)
- Decode path argument in new_post (Issue #442)
- task_indexes had missing config dependencies (Issue #441)
- Removed bogus links to slides assets that were removed
- Compressed files were seen as unknown by "nikola check"
- local search and mustache plugins must be disabled by default (Issue #437)
- Avoid failure if there are no tags and USE_GZIP is enabled (Issue #439)
- Fix aspect ratio detection in Vimeo videos (Issue #440)
- Blogger importer was passing wrong options to "nikola init" (Issue #408)