Following my new policy of one release every friday, in 6 days you will see a rst2pdf release. But not any release: a great release.
What will be new?
- Support for page number/section names/section numbers in headers and footers.
- Custom interpreted text roles (that means inline styling ;-)
- Stylesheets defined in external files. The syntax is JSON which may look a bit strange, but it works great.
- A Manual!
- Easy True Type font embedding.
- Maybe: syntax highlighting directive via pygments. I know I could make it work using the ImageFormatter, but then you can't copy the code. There is a docutils-sandbox project that does exactly what I want.
I intend to call this release 0.3.0, but maybe I will jump higher, since there is not much more left to implement.