I found a couple of hours to hack, and decided to spend them on BartleBlog.
Here's what got done:
- UI for blog preferences (still need to do maybe ten of these little modules).
- Search for files in reasonable places (instead of using the DB in the current folder, for example).
- Started work on a first-use wizard
- Started working on a original and simple help system (resource files, yay! ;-).
- Implemented (lamely) posting of "stories" which are static pages that are not part of the blog's flow.
I intend to spend a couple of hours on it every day for the next ten days or so. After that, who knows, maybe a release will be reasonable.