Sadly, not a really usable version, but I got sidetracked by PyKDE and KFTE first. KRsN really needs just a couple of days loving.
So, if you REALLY REALLY want to try it, get >PyQt for Qt 3.1 working, and then head for KRsN's sourceforge page, and get it via CVS
You will also need Strip-o-Gram,
Flaws right now:
- The feed list doesn't update right
- It doesn't tell read from unread
- New items replace older ones instead of appending to them
- New feed adding is slower than it should
- Sometimes, it gets REAL busy on startup
Please report bugs, feature requests, etc. You can even subscribe to a RSS feed about KRsN!