uRSSus 0.2.11 is out!
Since I did some neat coding on it yesterday and today, I decided it was a good moment to release uRSSus 0.2.11 into the wild.
It doesn't look much different from 0.2.9 but it works much, much better.
Gone are the crazy disappearing/duplicate feeds when dragging/dropping in the feed tree.
Gone is the broken update scheduler, and now feeds update smoothly.
Gone are the inconsistent displays (like All feeds <> Unread items)
Gone is the CPU guzzling
Gone seems to be the DB locking and IO churning.
Sadly, gone is the DB schema migration because I can't get miruku to work with current alchemy/migrate/Elixir. Since I don't remember if the DB schema changed since 0.2.9 this may be bad ... or not. Backup, friends. Export to OPML and back. Whatever, this is alpha stuff ;-)
So, head to the uRSSus homepage and take a look. Maybe you will like it!