Everyone has that box, full of mistery USB cables, broken headphones, a mechanical mouse, printer cable and more USB cables. EVERYONE.
I answered "I threw it away last friday". But that was a lie. I actually put everything in a bag, and had not thrown it away yet.
So here it is:
An now it's really gone. Including:
- Mini CDs with copies of the USB mass storage driver for windows (5)
- Parallel printer cable (2)
- Business cards of people I don't remember (12)
- Keys to a house that's not mine (1)
- Cigarette holder (1)
- Paper to do cigarettes (1 pack, "El Ombú" brand) (No, I don't smoke)
- Hard drives (3, total a bit below 4GB)
- CD reader (not writer) (1)
- RS-232 Serial cables (2)
- Mechanical keyboards (1, sticky)
- Artificial sweetener (4 packages)
- Mechanical mice (2)
- Leather case for Palm Pilot (1)
- Battery for a notebook I don't have anymore (1)
- AA batteries (3)
- IDE/PATA cables (2)
- Unrecognizable rubberstamp (1)
- Blockbuster credential (1)
And there was one thing I did not throw away. That's for some other day.