If you are a qmail user: read this
- If you don't know what qmail-spp is, please check it out. It makes qmail much much better.
- If you know qmail-spp, then maybe my plugin collection will be handy for you.
- My most useful plugin is probably ipthrottle, which you can use to make overeager IPs connect less often.
- The version currently in SVN will autoblock those IPs for a configurable amount of time if you are using ipsvd which is like tcpserver, only much better.
- I really need someone to help me test the SVN version, which should be way, way better than the releases on the page.
- The SVN repo is at googlecode