A bit ahead of schedule, I just uploaded version 0.93 of rst2pdf a tool to convert restructured text into PDF files.
Here are some of the changes in this version:
- Fixed Issue 447: Double-sided always starts on the right (By Rob Ludwick)
- Removed --first-page-even as it was not used anywhere.
- Added --first-page-on-right
- Fixed Issue 464: support alignment via :class: in image directives.
- Fixed Issue 482: Line blocks with indented parts get extraneous spacing
- Fixed Issue 470: Support for :target: in figures.
- New style "image" to be applied to image directives.
- Fixed Issue 485: Better styling support for figures/images (spaceBefore/After)
- Support rst2pdf [inf [outf]] syntax to be more compatible with rst2*
- Implemented Issue 389: New --strip-element-with-class option
- Fixed Issue 474: CellStyle1 is not there in reportlab 2.6
- Removed default padding from DelayedTable, which looked bad on headers/footers.
- Improvements to the math directive (font color and size)
- Better support for styling literals.
- Fixed Issue 454 (Splitting failure)
- Regressed Issue 374 (some literal blocks get oversplit)
- Switched from svglib to svg2rlg
- Removed uniconvertor support
- Fixed Issue 477: Sink footnote separator (patch by asermax)
- Fixed Issue 473: Support "code" directive like an alias of code-block.
- Fixed Issue 472: Implemented MyImage._unRestrictSize
- Fixed Issue 471: Respect class in lineblocks.
- Fixed Issue 455: New pisa/xhtml2pdf has very different imports
- Marked Issue 358 as fixed.
- Fixed Issue 410: always include full lines in code-blocks (mmueller patch)