It was pretty hard, but I finally managed to make bartleblog re-render only the necessary pages.
In fact, now my blog has a few less pages because some random stuff was generated in the past, and never got deleted.
There are still some bugs but, with this, it's a reasonably useful app.
- Alternative comment system based on JS-Kit
- Flickr photoset directive
- Nicer Openomy tag directive
- Flickr and Openomy uploading
- Many config pages and wizards
- Background rendering
- Lots of UI love
- FeedBurner support to automatically use their version of the RSS feeds
Other than that, it's pretty much feature-complete, or at least it has enough features a nerd can use it to post a blog just like this one, for whatever that's worth.