This caused a few things:
- I decided it's a pretty decent piece of code, and it deserves a release. Making a release means I needed to fix the most embarrasing pieces of it. So...
- Implemented the class directive, so it can have custom paragraph styles with very little effort.
- Did proper command line parsing.
- Did proper setuptools script
- Uploaded to PyPI
- Created a release in Google Code.
So, if you want the simplest way to generate PDF files from a program in the entire pythonic universe... give it a look.