I am hacking a bit on rater my daemon/client to see if things are happening more often than they should (in other words, generic rate limiting).
I had to take a few days off, since my brother got married and we all went back to Santa Fe for that and a weekend, and then everyone else has sore throats and I am the only one healthy.
But hey, it works well enough already:
- The simplistic protocol is done
- The server works
- It can take hours of gibberish without problems.
- It can take hours of valid input without problems.
- It does what it's supposed to do.
- It's staying below 300SLOC, which was my goal.
- Valgrind it.
- Client library.
- Generic CLI client.
- A qmail-spp plugin that uses it.
And then, I can forget all about it.